Quarrying & Mining
Viking Conveyor stocks and installs a range of belt and accessories specifically desinged for Quarrying & Mining applications
The Viking range of wear resistant conveyor belts is made up of the flag ship Tuffply D1 grade super abrasion resistant belt suitable for handling fertiliser, coal and agregate in well maintained plants.
Viking Quarrior a M24 grade belt with slightly lower abrasion resistance then Tuffply but significnatly higher gouge resistance making it ideal for Quarry Applications with larger chip size.
Conti is Viking Conveyor's economy level belt with N grade covers with inferior wear resistance to Tuffply and Quarrior and suitable for plants that suffer belt failure due to mechanical damage rather then wear.
Asside from our range of proven standard wear resistant belts Viking Conveyor provides a made to order service to meet special application requirements. Made to order belts include features such as
- Extra thick top covers
- FRAS (Fire Resistant Anti Static)
- Additional plys
- Breaker plys (high impact applications)
We offer a range of belt accessories including
- Jimway Conveyor Rollers
- Jimway Conveyor Belt Cleaners
- Viking Galvanised & Painted Conveyor Roller Frame sets
- Minet range of mechanical conveyor belt fastners
- TruTrac conveyor belt tracking systems
- Rema conveyor belt repair systems
- Maxilift & Tapco elevator buckets
- ASGCO return roller safety cages