We offer a wide range of premium, quality conveyor and processing belts to suit a diverse range of applications, across a vast range of industries.
Ammeraal Food Grade Belts
Ammeraal belting for the Meat, Poultry and food industry has been setting the standard for many years with consistent product quality and market specific features.
A wide range of top cover materials meet the most stringent standards for both direct contact as well as for packed product conveying.
Ropanyl belts are extremely cut and impact resistant and can handle high temperatures. Having excellent resistance to oils and fats, Ropanyl remains very easy to clean resulting in a lower risk of contamination and ensuring belt service life can be extended.
Main advantages of Ropanyl TPU Belts:
- Micro crack free TPU coating
- Ropanyl Food Grade Belts comply with EC 1935/2004, EU 10/2011 and FDA standards
- Excellent resistant to oil and fats
- Laterally belt stable construction
- Easy to clean contact surface
- Abrasion and wear resistant covers
Nonex belts have a very good resistance to oil and fat. It can be easily spliced and readily welded with a range of profiles. The range includes blue types together with economical options for long belt life in wet and demanding conditions.
Main advantages of Nonex PVC Belts:
- Resistant against cleaning with chlorine
- Highly resistant to oil and fats
- Nonex Food Grade Belts comply with EC 1935/2004, EU 10/2011 and FDA standards
- Excellent grip for inclined and declined transport
- Crack free PVC coating
Ammeraal General Purpose and Packaging Belts
Ammeraal offers a range for belts which are suitable for general purpose and packaging. Our range includes:
- Polyester Felt Belt (BAA020) - primarily used in the corrugated/packaging industry where the belt is exposed to high temperatures
- Fabric Belt (BAA026) - this belt a low friction belt and it allows for product accumulation, used primarily in the carton and product industry
- Low Noise Food Grade Belt - this is one of our most popular belts. It reduces noise or the "scream" of the belt as the belt has fabric on the bottom of the belt to reduce noise. This belt is popular in the agriculture industry and pack houses
- Flexam Belts - a PVC belt with high wear resistance. Our range of Flexam belts includes the likes of a ribbed belt (BAA056) for incline or decline and high friction applications; Roughtop covers (BAA140/141) for high friction applications, used primarily in packaging transportation
- Ropanyl - extremely cut and impact resistant, and they can be used in conjunction with a high speed timber optimiser
Viking PVC is a belt used in horizontal or slight slope conveying of single loads, boxes, bundles, tobacco, bulk products, wood, and chipboards on medium or long inter-axial length.
It has excellent resistance to abrasion, mineral oils, acid solutions, aggressive chemical compounds and detergents.
Our lightweight rubber belts have traditionally been used in the primary produce industry, for example in the boning rooms of meat processing. They offer a hygienic solution, where food safety is paramount.
Our solid woven belts are an economical solution for food transportation. Call us to find out more.
Volta Food Grade
Check out our product page on the Volta range of solutions for the food processing industry which includes SuperDrive, DualDrive and DualDrive SP.
Check out our full range of conveyor belt accessories which includes the likes of tracking rollers, cleating, fasteners and sidewalls.