Yes we offer technical advice and supply replacement conveyor belts or belts for new conveyor systems, but that’s not all!
Our Service team is available 24hr 7 days a week, across the country to ensure our customers facilities are on the move when they need to be. There is nothing worse than a conveyor belt holding up the production line so your customers don’t receive their goods on time!
Conditioning Monitoring and Preventative Maintenance
To ensure this doesn’t happen we work with our customers, offering a Condition Monitoring and Preventative Maintenance Service which is focused on:
- Predicting and scheduling belt replacement or repair in order to prevent unplanned downtime, potential plant damage or injury to staff.
- Identifying and recommending steps to improve conveyor belt life and/or throughput through
- Operator training (tracking & condition monitoring)
- Tracking improvement
- Spill control & dust suppression
- Belt cleaner installation and maintenance
- Belt selection
Whether replacing a conveyor belt or installing a new conveyor system, our team of installers has the equipment to make the job run smoothly.
Check out what we have to offer:
- 24hr 7 day a week nationwide conveyor belt installation service through a network of 15 approved conveyor belt service workshops
- The largest group of skilled belt men in New Zealand, so no challenge is too big or small
- The largest array of rubber vulcanising presses in the country
- Substantial joins to ensure integrity and operating life in long high duty conveyors. These are done by the largest plied rubber vulcanising press which is capable of producing a 1m long join in a 2m wide belt
- Access to a 26t HIAB truck, eliminating the need to bring additional lifting and access equipment to site when installing or replacing large belts while ensuring urgent belts can be delivered quickly without depending on a freight company