It’s time to upgrade your conveyor belt system
So you may need some technical advice and would like to know what options you should be considering.
You may be asking yourself:
- What type of conveyor is the best fit my application?
- Which conveyor offers the best return on investment? Is it cost effective to operate?
- What is the best option for ease of handling my goods?
- Which belt will provide the most efficient process to ensure a high level of consistent customer service?
- What is the noise level of the conveyor?
- Which belt will provide the best energy efficiency to meet my needs?
- Which belt will offer the fastest order time?
- How can I upgrade the belt in the future to meet the companies changing needs?
- Is the belt operationally safe for my employees such as the presence of machine guards, the accessibility of pull stops and the visibility of safety stickers?
- How do you test the system once it has been installed?
- What is your level of expertise? How long have you been in the industry?
- What would you recommend as the best solution to meet my needs and why?
- What products do you supply?
- Is the belt reliable and will it require minimal maintenance?
- What service support do you offer?
- What maintenance plan do you recommend?
At Viking Conveyor our job is to ensure that we provide you with the right information and advice to help you make the right decision - whether it is just a replacement belt or a whole new conveyor belt engineering solution.
We will present a range of options and recommend the best option for you.
The right advice:
Contact us to today to get the right advice
- We offer one of the most comprehensive and innovative conveyor belt solutions on the market
- We will work with you to understand your business and then provide robust technical advice to help you choose the right conveyor system for your project
- We listen to our customers and we care
- From technical advice, product solutions, onsite visits, installation and 24hr back up support for onsite service – we can tailor the right solution for you
- We stand behind our workmanship and our products are tested for quality assurance
- With over 55 years of experience, we have the right knowledge to help New Zealand companies move their goods